All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce there was a cat called Mog and she lived with a family called Thomas. Mog was nice but not very clever, and she forgot a lot of things...
- Author BiographyJudith Kerr was born in Berlin, but left Germany with her family in 1933 to escape the Nazis. They arrived in England in 1936, having spent the intervening years in Switzerland and France. There she met her husband Nigel Kneale and they had two children together; Judith wrote her first picture 'The Tiger Who Came to Tea' for them, which has gone on to become a much-loved classic, as well as many other titles including the timeless 'Mog the Forgetful Cat'. She was awarded an OBE in 2012 for services to children's literature and holocaust education, and celebrates her 90th birthday in 2013.
- Author(s)Judith Kerr
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication16/05/1984
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight352 g
- Width201 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement30th Anniversary ed
Most relevant reviews
- lilythepink-200...14 Apr, 2017by
Lovely book, reasonable price and excellent condition
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £4.71Trending at £5.23
- £4.28Trending at £6.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.12
- £9.72Trending at £12.96
- £9.89Trending at £16.01
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.