All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA little boy left for dead when the US Marines destroy a terrorist training camp Libya, Mohammed Maguire is brought back to Ireland, where he is treated as a public relations commodity by all sides of an argument he doesn't understand, but which he can see with the clear eyes of a child.
- Author BiographyThe author was born in Northern Ireland in 1962 and educated at Bangor Grammar School before joining the County Down Spectator, where he was deputy editor for many years. In 1990 he received a Journalist's Fellowship to Oxford University for his reports from Uganda and he has received a Northern Ireland Press Award for his weekly satirical column.
- Author(s)Colin Bateman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2001
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/09/2003
- Weight299 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.