All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a spin-off to the interest in water gardening, there has been an increasing interest in the various marginal, bog and moisture-loving plants that are available. This book shows how to create a bog garden for these plants and describes the range of species for the bog garden and wetland areas.
- Author(s)Philip Swindells
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/04/1991
- Series TitlePractical Gardening S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date14/08/1992
- Content Note15 colour photographs, 10 line drawings
- Weight300 g
- Width170 mm
- Height224 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.