CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, based on original research, explores the origin of the mola in the early twentieth century, how it became part of the everyday dress of Kuna women, and its role in creating Kuna identity.
- Author BiographyDiana Marks is an independent researcher and writer specializing in ethnographic textiles. She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Diana Marks
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.