Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £88.82
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.66Trending at £26.08
- £22.21Trending at £24.29
- £14.94Trending at £22.98
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication05/05/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number217
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; IX, 224 p.
- Weight373 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael R. Lieber,Rolf Jessberger
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsInitiation of V(D)J Recombination in a Cell-Free Systenn by RAG1 and RAG2 Proteins.- rag-1 and rag-2: Biochemistry and Protein Interactions.- Regulation of Recombination Activating Gene Expression During Lymphocyte Development.- The Cell Cycle and V(D)J Recombination.- Double-Strand Breaks, DNA Hairpins, and the Mechanism of V(D)J Recombination.- Identification of the Catalytic Subunit of DNA Dependent Protein Kinase as the Product of the Mouse scid Gene.- The DNA-Activated Protein Kinase - DNA-PK.- Role of the Ku Autoantigen in V(D)J Recombination and Double-Strand Break Repair.- Characterization of Chinese Hamster Cell Lines That Are X-Ray-Sensitive, Impaired in DNA Double-Strand Break Repair and Defective for V(D)J Recombination.- Identification of the XRCC4 Gene: Complementation of the DSBR and V(D)J Recombination Defects of XR-1 Cells.- Developmental and Molecular Regulation of Immunoglobulin Class Switch Recombination.- Transcription Targets Recombination at Immunoglobulin Switch Sequences in a Strand-Specific Manner.- Biochemical Studies of Class Switch Recombination.- Somatic Hypermutability.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.