CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £9.45Trending at £10.83
- £12.40Trending at £13.31
- £4.60Trending at £5.88
- £10.08Trending at £10.66
- £14.41Trending at £17.12
- £12.68Trending at £13.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.95
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the third international symposium, held in Gainesville, Florida, October 12--14, 1990
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number293
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note498 p.
- Weight1023 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byDerek LeRoith,Mohan K. Raizada
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.