CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionGives a coverage of various aspects of plant molecular biology relevant to the improvement of woody plants. This title provides background information on genetic engineering and molecular marker techniques, and specific examples of species in which sufficient progress has been made.
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleForestry Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note31 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 524 p. 31 illus.
- Weight1077 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byS. Mohan Jain,Subhash C. Minocha
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.