All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.89
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £17.34Trending at £22.47
- £17.42Trending at £24.96
About this product
- DescriptionWoody plants belong to various taxonomic groups, which are heterogeneous in morphology, physiology, and geographic distribution. Molecular mapping techniques, coupled with the availability of cloned genes from herbaceous plants, should provide shortcuts to cloning relevant genes from woody plants.
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleForestry Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note48 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 516 p. 48 illus.
- Weight1086 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMohan Jain,Subhash C. Minocha
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.