Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe islets of Langerhans, the primary source of hormone production in the pancreas, have been the focus of research into the nature of diabetes for decades.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/1990
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 half-tones, 41 tables, 77 line diagrams
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byHiroshi Okamoto
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.