CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- Author(s)Bernard Swynghedauw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number208
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Second Edition. 1. The New Language of Biology. From Chromosome to Gene. Current Technologies. Gene Transfers. Genome-Based Methods. 2. The Normal Heart and Vessels. Molecular Structure in Relation to Physiology. Membrane Proteins and Electrical Activity. Sarcomere Structure and Contractility. Cytoskeleton. Exracellular Matrix and Tissue Compliance. Vasoactive Endothelial Substances. The Heart and Vessels as Endocrines. Cardiac and Vascular Growth. Cell Death. 3. Cardiac and Vascular Remodelling. Cardiac Hypertrophy and Failure. The Senescent Heart and Vessels. 4. Genetics for Nongeneticians. DNA Polymorphism. Inherited Diseases. Monogenetic Cardiovascular Diseases. Multigenic Cardiovascular Diseases and Risk Factors. 5. Gene Therapy and Cell Transplant. Conclusion. Glossary. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.