Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- Author(s)Bernard Swynghedauw
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number172
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1: The new language of biology. From chromosome to gene. Current technologies. 2: Normal heart and vessels. Membrane proteins and electrical activity. Contractile proteins and contractility. Calciproteins and calcium movements. Collagen, ECM, and tissue compliance. Peptides regulating cardiac or vascular function. Cardiac and vascular growth. 3: Diseases of adaptation. Biological adaptation. The hypertrophied and failing heart. The senescent heart and vessels. 4: Genetics. DNA polymorphism. Inherited diseases. Inherited cardiovascular diseases and risk factors. 5: Gene transfers. Gene transfer during viral infection. Transgenic animals and reverse physiology. Gene therapy. References. Glossary. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.