All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the basis of molecular catalysts useful in energy conversion and environmental protection, and establishes a method for efficient processing, manufacturing and development. It will greatly benefit those people who are working in the field.
- Author BiographyTatsuhiro Okada has a long research career in fuel cell researches especially in polymer electrolyte fuel cells. His main interest covers characterization of polymer electrolyte membranes, anode and cathode catalysts and development of new materials and systems. Especially novel type of catalysts based on organic complexes are his recent research targets. Masao Kaneko has been active in the research area of photoenergy conversion, artificial photosynthesis, photoelectrochemical cells, functional molecular and polymeric meta complexes, and electrocatalyses by functional molecule-coated electrodes. His recent research focuses on creation of sustainable energy from biomass under solar irradiation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Materials Science
- Series Part/Volume Number111
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note26 Tables, black and white; 8 Illustrations, color; 278 Illustrations, black and white; XXIV, 434 p. 286 illus., 8 illus. in color.
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMasao Kaneko,Tatsuhiro Okada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.