All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides both clinicians and scientists with technical information and extensive background information on the wide ranging approaches available in the diagnostics of melanoma. It features step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1102
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 94 colour illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1563 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byFrancesco M. Marincola,Magdalena Thurin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.