All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe impact of molecular imaging on diagnostics, therapy, and follow-up in oncology is increasing steadily. This handbook addresses all aspects of molecular imaging in oncology, from basic research to clinical applications in the era of evidence-based medicine.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleRecent Results in Cancer Research
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 416 p.
- Weight806 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Riemann,Otmar Schober
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.