All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular Imaging of Small Animals
- Author BiographyHabib Zaidi, Ph.D is Chief Physicist and head of the PET Instrumentation & Neuroimaging Laboratory at Geneva University Hospital and faculty member at the medical school of Geneva University. He is also a Professor of Medical Physics at the University Medical Center of Groningen (The Netherlands) and visiting Professor at Ecole Nationale Superieure d'Electronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA, France). Dr. Zaidi is actively involved in developing imaging solutions for cutting-edge interdisciplinary biomedical research and clinical diagnosis in addition to lecturing undergraduate and postgraduate courses on medical physics and medical imaging.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2014
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note132 black & white illustrations, 157 colour illustrations, 39 black & white tables, 1 colour tables, biography
- Weight1635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHabib Zaidi
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.