Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA unique book on a growing branch of chemical science which highlights the connection between information technology (engineering and biological) and chemistry.
- Author BiographyA Prasanna de Silva is a Professor in the School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Queen's University, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Author(s)A. Prasanna de Silva
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Series TitleMonographs in Supramolecular Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Series Edited byPhilip Gale,Jonathan W. Steed
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.