CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses molecular machines and new techniques that are being used to better understand the processes in the cell driven by them.
- Author BiographyDr Joachim Frank is a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Investigator, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics and Professor of Biological Sciences at Columbia University. He has received many awards for his research, including, with David DeRosier, the Elizabeth Robert Cole Award of the Biophysics Society. He has published more than 200 peer-reviewed articles, written numerous book chapters and authored or edited five books, including Electron Crystallography of Biological Macromolecules, edited with Kenneth Downing, David DeRosier and Wah Chiu (2007) and Electron Tomography, 2nd edition (2010).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note145 colour illus. 4 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoachim Frank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.