Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight434 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byHoward E. Morgan
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsSignal Generation.- Molecular control of myogenesis: antagonism between growth and differentiation.- Transgenic animals as a tool for studying the effect of the c-myc proto-oncogene on cardiac development.- Biological functions of proteoglycans: use of specific inhibitors of proteoglycan synthesis.- Expression of a neuromodulin-ss-galactosidase fusion protein in primary cultured neurons and its accumulation in growth cones.- Adrenergic hormones and control of cardiac myocyte growth.- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibition in Dahl salt-sensitive rats.- Activation of adenylate cyclase during swelling of S49 cells in hypotonic medium is not involved in subsequent volume regulation.- Mechanical transduction by membrane ion channels: a mini review.- Signal Transduction.- The effect of culture and membrane potential on Go? expression in neonatal rat cardiac myocytes.- The adenylyl cyclase family.- Cell signalling through phospholipid breakdown.- Modulation of Gene Expression by Intracellular Signals.- Regulation of phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase (GTP) gene transcription.- Regulation of myosin heavy chain and actin isogenes expression during cardiac growth.- Post-translational modification of proteins by 15-carbon and 20-carbon isoprenoids in three mammalian cell lines.- Ribosome Biogenesis: Transcription of rDNA.- Initiation and regulation mechanisms of ribosomal RNA transcription in the eukary ote Acanthamoeba castellanii.- Complementary in vivo and in vitro analyses of the interactions between the cis-acting elements of the rat rDNA promoter.- Trans-acting factors involved in species-specificity and control of mouse ribosomal gene transcription.- Expression of mouse and frog rDNA genes: transcription and processing.- Multiple functional enhancer motifs of rat ribosomal gene.- Termination of transcription of ribosomal RNA in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.- Stimulation of ribosomal RNA synthesis during hypertrophic growth of cultured heart cells by phorbol ester.- Ribosome Biogenesis Synthesis of Ribosomal Proteins and Ribosome Formation.- Coordinate expression of ribosomal protein genes in yeast as a function of cellular growth rate.- Regulation of ribosome biogenesis in differentiated rat myotubes.- Glucocorticoid regulation of rRNA synthesis.- Serum, insulin and phorbol esters stimulate rRNA and tRNA gene expression in both dividing and nondividing Drosophila cells.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.