CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionAims to give research students a platform for further investigation and act as a source of information regarding experimental design. This work contains comprehensive description of Fanconi Anemia and information on the molecular theories underlying its causes.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/03/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMedical Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight840 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited bySandra H. Kirk,Shamin I. Ahmad
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.