All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionSince Alcoholics Anonymous was founded in 1935, its 12 step program of spiritual and character development has helped individuals overcome addiction. This book takes a systematic look at the molecular neurobiology associated with each of the 12 steps.
- Author(s)John Femino,John Giordano,Kenneth Blum,Mark S. Gold,Marlene Oscar-Berman,Scott Teitelbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Neuroscience
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.