CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe sense of smell and the olfactory system have been a subject of intrinsic interest for millenia. In this volume, current research utilizing these ap- proaches is discussed in depth by a group of scientists who are among the current leaders in the applications of these techniques to the olfactory system.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note74 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 398 p. 74 illus.
- Weight687 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byFrank L. Margolis,Thomas V. Getchell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.