All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £13.11Trending at £18.94
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £16.74Trending at £22.53
- £33.21Trending at £43.05
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on putting successful molecular strategies into practice for the treatment of gynecologic cancer. This title begins with an explication of the editors' hypothesis that cancer is mainly a disease of the cell cycle, based on the deregulation of the physiological process of cell reproduction.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Oncology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight723 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Bovicelli,Antonio Giordano,Robert J. Kurman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.