All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXVI, 390 p.
- Weight621 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChristiane Richter-Landsberg,Gunnar Jeserich,Hans H. Althaus,Rolf Heumann
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of Contents1 Signaling for Glial Cells.- Cytokines, Growth Factors and Their Intracellular Cascades.- Origins and early development of oligodendrocyte precursor cells.- Cytokine and growth factor synthesis in human astrocytes.- Mature pig astrocytes do not respond to NGF as oligodendrocytes do.- Endopeptidase-24.11/common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen CD 10 in Schwann cells: evidence for a role in nerve development and regeneration.- Regulation of oligodendrocyte development by the LIF cytokine subfamily: studies of the neonatal lineage cultured from rat cerebrum.- HlV-1 Env and glutamate induction of NO, IL1, and TNF.- Proteinkinase C stimulation induces astrocyte and oligodendrocyte proliferation, demyelination and enhanced remyelination in aggregating rat brain cell cultures.- Monosialogangliosides and nerve growth factor stimulate synthesis of glycoproteins in glioma cells.- Ion Channels and Neurotransmitter Receptors.- Responses of oligodendrocytes to classical neurotransmitters: signaling pathways.- Ion channel expression and function in astrocytic scars.- Ion channel expression in glial cells from trout CNS.- Ion channel reorganization during remyelination.- Gap junction expression in myelinating cells.- 2 Genes and Proteins of Myelin.- Structure, Regulation and Function.- CNS myelination: What can we learn from phylogeny?.- The proteolipid protein gene family in the central nervous system of fish.- Molecular structure of myelin genes in the CNS of trout.- Transcriptional controls in the oligodendrocyte lineage.- Regulation of MBP mRNA translocation in oligodendrocytes.- Molecular cloning of new basic helix-loop-helix proteins from the mammalian central nervous system.- 3 Neural Repair Mechanisms in the CNS.- Cellular Responses to Injury.- Microglial and astroglial activation patterns in neural graft rejection and neuronal and axonal degeneration.- The effect of myelin disruption on spinal cord regeneration.- Does myelin inhibit regeneration and remyelination ?.- Aspects of remyelination by endogenous and transplanted glial cells in regenerating goldfish visual system.- Remyelination of Lesions in Multiple Sclerosis.- Patterns of demyelination in multiple sclerosis as defined by oligodendrocyte pathology.- The adult human oligodendrocyte progenitor.- Strategies to promote CNS remyelination in vivo.- Immunomodulatory therapy of multiple sclerosis: current trials and future perspectives.- Cell Transplantation.- Identification of new cell surface receptors on oligodendrocyte lineage cells.- Transplantation of oligodendrocyte progenitors and CG4 cells into the developing rat brain: Differences and similarities.- OLN-cells: A new oligodendroglia cell line with impact for cell transplantation.- Schwann cell suspension grafts promote reconstruction of transected postcommissural fornix in the adult rat.- The biology of the transplanted oligodendrocyte progenitor.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.