Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the topic in a systematic manner and discusses the Quantum Theory of Valence, Molecular Symmetry, Rotational Spectroscopy, Infrared Spectroscopy, Raman Spectroscopy, Electronic Spectra of Diatomic Molecules, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, Electron Spin Resonance, Mossbauer Spectroscopy, Laser Spectroscopy and Photoelectron Spectroscopy.
- Author BiographySuresh Chandra.: School of Physical Sciences, S.R.T.M. University Nanded
- Author(s)Suresh Chandra
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.