Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.50
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionMost therapeutics are highly toxic, very expensive and exhibit minimum efficacy. The issue of toxicity is even more critical for prevention than for therapy because the former involves normal subjects. This monograph addresses the active constituents, their molecular targets and the therapeutic uses of these spices.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byAjaikumar B. Kunnumakkara,Bharat B. Aggarwal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.