Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.98Trending at £2.29
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £16.66Trending at £17.71
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.47
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £18.12Trending at £22.78
About this product
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byR. K. Mishra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents1. Some remarks on the organisation of living matter and its thermal disorganization.- 2. Enhanced Excitation in Biosystem.- 3. Dynamics of DNA Excited States.- 4. On the Field Structure of Metabolic Space-Time.- 5. The Boundaries of the Living State.- 6. Biological Generation of Electronically Excited States: Possible Roles.- 7. The Substrate for Biological Information Processing.- 8. Fractal Models.- 9. Perception in an Amoeboid Cell.- 10. What is a Physical Theory of Living State?.- 11. Superinformation Processing: The Feasibility of Proton Superflow in the Living State.- 12. Focal Myocardial Necrosis Induced by a Magnesium-deficeint Diet: A Quantitative Study of Intracellular Dynamics.- 13. The Bhopalator -A Molecular Model of the Living Cell; New Developments.- 14. The Living State, The Matrix of Self Organisation.- 15. Nonlinear Infrared Coherent Radiation as an Energy Coupling Mechanism in Living Systems.- 16. Possible Varieties of States Consistent With Frohlich's Conjecture.- 17. Dynamical Aspects of Cell-Matrix Interactions.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.