Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.78
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- Author(s)Dharam S. Dhindsa,Om P. Bahl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number205
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight751 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsMembranes: Structure, Function, and Biosynthesis.- Characterization of Glycoproteins: Carbohydrate Structures of Glycoprotein Hormones.- Biosynthetic Controls that Determine the Branching and Microheterogeneity of Protein-Bound Oligosaccharides.- Mechanisms and Regulation of TSH Glycosylation.- Functional Adaptations of Transbilayer Proteins.- Characterization of a Sperm Membrane Glycoprotein.- Sperm Membrane and Zona Pellucida Interactions During Fertilization..- The Interaction of Egg Peptides with Spermatozoa.- The Role of Tyrosine Phosphorylation in the Regulation of Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I Receptor Kinase Activities.- Internalization of Hormone Receptor Complexes: Route and Significance.- Gene Expression and Reproduction.- Chromatin Structure and Gene Expression in Germ Line and Somatic Cells.- Organization and Expression of Gonadotropin Genes.- Structure and Expression of Human Placental Hormone Genes.- Structure and Regulated Expression of Bovine Prolactin and Bovine Growth Hormone Genes.- The Use of Specific cDNA Probes to Assay Sertoli Cell Functions.- Mammalian Gene Transfer and Gene Expression.- Reversible Dissociation of Chick Oviduct Progesterone Receptor Subunits.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.