All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Fain's Molecular and Cellular Physiology of Neurons, Second Edition> is intended for anyone who seeks to understand nerve cell function: undergraduate and graduate students in neuroscience, students of bioengineering and cognitive science, and practicing neuroscientists who want to deepen their knowledge of recent discoveries.
- Author(s)Gordon L. Fain
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.