CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an important step in introducing principles and concepts within the field of toxicology. This edition highlights the underlying mechanisms of toxicity through examples taken from gases, minerals, plants, fungi, bacteria, marine creatures, industrial chemicals and pharmacological agents.
- Author(s)Glyn Steventon,R. H. Waring,Steven C. Mitchell
- PublisherImperial College Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImperial College Press
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.