Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £13.43Trending at £18.95
- £14.00Trending at £20.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.24
- £7.29Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionOver the years, there has been a growth in a field of condensed matter science: materials chemistry. Transcending the traditional boundaries of organic, inorganic and physical chemistry, this approach aims to create new molecular and lattice ensembles with unusual physical properties. This book presents a selection of articles on this topic.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight1383 g
- Width198 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPeter Day
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.