Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £18.86Trending at £19.11
- £36.00Trending at £38.38
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £26.50Trending at £28.65
- £13.15Trending at £15.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth volume in the series opens some new arenas in the realm of molten salts technology, with research reports on amides, amide mixtures, and their electrochemical properties; chromatography in liquid organic salts; thermal conductivity; magnetic, calorimetric, and ultra-high-pressure measure
- Author(s)David G. Lovering
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note18 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 533 p. 18 illus.
- Weight836 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.