Consider these sponsored items
- £14.90Was:£17.99Free postage
- £10.64Was:£15.21Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 20 projects to hand-make with love, this book includes sewing, quilting, knitting and embroidery crafts for the newborn, nursery and for the mother herself. Perfect for beginners, this well-illustrated collection includes crafting basics, a stitch gallery, templates and ideas for personalising the gifts.
- Author BiographyContributors include Emilie Akkermans (Uruguay) owner of the craft business Emilie Creations.Jessica Fediw is a sewer and the founder of the blog Happy Together (happytogetherbyjess.com).Theresa Grosh (Lancaster, PA) finds great joy in turning vintage, handmade linens from yesteryear into new products that can be enjoyed by modern folks. Find her at naptimeinspirations.etsy.com.Laura Howard (London, England) regularly contributes projects to craft books and magazines and she's the author of two books about felt crafting: Super-Cute Felt and Super-Cute Felt Animals (both Cico Books). See her work at bugsandfishes.blogspot.com and lupin.etsy.com.Mollie Johanson (Chicago, IL) is the author of Stitch Love: Sweet Creatures Big & Small (Lark) and she regularly contributes to a variety of magazines and books, including several Lark titles.Valerie Lloyd (Seattle, WA) is the owner of smilemercantile.com, where she sells specialty craft supplies and seasonal decorations.Carol J. Sulcoski (Villanova, PA) is the author of Self-Striping Yarn Studio, Lace Yarn Studio, and Sock Yarn Studio (all Lark). Her designs have been published in Vogue Knitting, Interweave Knits, Creative Knitting Magazine, Noro Magazine, and other books and magazines.Tess and Rae (Melbourne, Australia) is a business set up by two moms who share a passion for fabric, sewing, bags, and accessories. They can be found online at tessandrae.com.au, and on Etsy (etsy.com/shop/TessAndRae), Instagram (instagram.com/tessandrae/), and Facebook.
- Author(s)Carol J. Sulcosk,Emilie Akkermans,Jessica Fediw,Laura Howard,Mollie Johanson,Theresa Grosh,Valerie Lloyd
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.