All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
- £15.23Trending at £15.65
- £16.71Trending at £17.94
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explores magical realism as a momentary interruption of realism in US ethnic literature, showing how these moments of magic realism serve to memorialize, address, and redress traumatic ethnic histories.
- Author BiographyLyn Di Iorio, City College of New York and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, USA Richard Perez, John Jay College School of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York, USA Allison Brown, Graduate Center of the City University of New York, USA Lori Burlingame, Eastern Michigan University, USA Roman de la Campa, University of Pennsylvania, USA Wendy Faris, University of Texas at Arlington, USA Angela Francis, CUNY Graduate Center, USA Ibis Gomez-Vega, Northern Illinois University, USA Donald Reilly, Bergen Community College, USA Caroline Rody, University of Virginia, USA Shannin Schroeder, Southern Arkansas University, USA Begona Simal-Gonzalez, University of Corunna, Spain
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 Illustrations, black and white; X, 279 p. 1 illus.
- Weight569 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLyn di Iorio Sandin,Richard Perez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.