All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this biography, Mo Mowlam tells the story of her time in government in her own words. She writes about the 1997 General Election, Labour's victory, her treatment for a brain tumour and why she left Westminster politics. The text also tells of her hopes and plans for the future.
- Author BiographyMo Mowlam was born in 1949 and educated at Coundon Court Comprehensive School, Coventry and the Universities of Durham and Iowa. She taught in America at the Universities of Wisconsin and Florida, before returning to teach at the Newcastle University and to join the staff of the Northern College, Barnsley. She became an MP in 1987, member of the Shadow Cabinet in 1992 and Northern Ireland Secretary in 1997. She resigned as Cabinet Office Minister and MP in 2001. She lives in Redcar and London with her husband, Jon Norton.
- Author(s)Mo Mowlam
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/05/2002
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note24 b&w photos
- Width240 mm
- Height160 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.