All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.98Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a history detective and find out more about the changing power of the monarchy in Great Britain throughout history.
- Author BiographySimon Adams was born in Bristol and studied at London and Bristol universities. He then worked as an editor of children's reference books before becoming a full-time writer 18 years ago. Since then, he has written and contributed to more than 70 books on subjects as varied as American history, the sinking of the Titanic, the two world wars and the history of jazz. He has written for many major children's publishers including Dorling Kindersley and Kingfisher. His work for Watts includes titles in the Citizen Guides, Flashpoints, World War One and World War Two series as well as, most recently, Countries in the News. He lives in London, listens to lots of jazz, and is an avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Simon Adams
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour and B&W photographs
- Weight160 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.