CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the interaction of effective goods demand with the wage-price spiral, and the impact of monetary policy on financial and the real markets from a Keynesian perspective.
- Author BiographyToichiro Asada is a Professor in the Faculty of Economics at Chuo University, Tokyo, Japan. Carl Chiarella is Professor of Quantitative Finance at the University of Technology, Sydney. Peter Flaschel is Professor Emeritus at Bielefeld University, Germany. Reiner Franke is a Lecturer in Economics at Kiel University, Germany.
- Author(s)Carl Chiarella,Peter Flaschel,Reiner Franke,Toichiro Asada
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/03/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Frontiers of Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, 57 black & white line drawings
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.