All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an in-depth description and analysis of monetary policy in Europe and the United States. Focusing specifically on the European Central Bank, it offers one of the first comprehensive guides to understanding the targets, strategy, and instruments of the ECB.
- Author BiographyPeter Bofinger is Full Professor and Chair in Monetary and International Economics at the University of Wuerzburg. He is also Consultant for the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Government of Kazakstan, and the Central Bank of Uzbekistan.
- Author(s)Peter Bofinger
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/10/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous tables and figures
- Weight807 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.