All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Oliver Sauter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight315 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsHistorical Origins of Uncertainty in Economic Theory.- Theoretical Foundations of Monetary Policy under Uncertainty.- Empirical Investigations of Market Uncertainty.- Communicated Uncertainty of the European Central Bank.
- Author BiographyOliver Sauter completed his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Peter Spahn at the Chair of Economics, esp. Economic Policy, at the University of Hohenheim, Stuttgart, Germany.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.