CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionSummarises the monetary history of the world over the last 100 years.
- Author BiographyAndrew Britton has been a Visiting Professor at the University of Bath since 1998. He was Director of the National Institute of Economic and Social Research between 1982 and 1995, when he left to join the Churches' Enquiry into Unemployment and the Future of Work.
- Author(s)Andrew J. C. Britton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleNational Institute of Economic & Social Research Economic & Social Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 tables
- Weight550 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byBrian Corby
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.