CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a survey of the major developments in monetary theory and policy from Hume and Smith to Wicksell.
- Author BiographyArie Arnon is Associate Professor of Economics at Ben-Gurion University and Head of the Economics and Society Program at Van Leer Jerusalem Institute, Israel. Professor Arnon's areas of research include the history of economic thought, macroeconomics and monetary theory. His books include Thomas Tooke: A Pioneer of Monetary Theory (1991), The Palestinian Economy: Between Imposed Integration and Voluntary Separation (1997, coauthored with I. Luski, A. Spivak and J. Weinblatt) and The Open Economy Macromodel: Past, Present, and Future (2002, coedited with W. Young). Professor Arnon has published articles in History of Political Economy, the Oxford Economic Papers, the Economic Journal and the Middle East Journal. He has served on the editorial boards of the European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Economic Quarterly and Social Security: Journal of Welfare and Social Security Studies. He has held visiting positions at the University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University, the University of Pennsylvania, The New School and the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He has also served as a Senior Economist in the Research Department of the Bank of Israel and as a consultant to the World Bank. Since 2002 Professor Arnon has been the coordinator of the Israeli team in the Aix Group, where experts from the Palestinian Authority, Israel, and the international community discuss various economic aspects of the conflict and develop scenarios and policy alternatives for a permanent peace settlement. A recent publication of the group is entitled Economic Dimensions of a Two State Agreement Between Israel and Palestine (2007).
- Author(s)Arie Arnon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleHistorical Perspectives on Modern Economics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.