All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis edited volume evaluates the prospects for monetary and financial cooperation in East Asia after the crises in the developed countries (2008 in the US, 2010 in Europe).
- Author BiographyProfessor Kawai has served as Chief Economist of the World Bank's East Asia and Pacific Region and Dean of the Asian Development Bank Institute. He holds a PhD from Stanford University. Professor Park has served as senior economic adviser to the president of Korea. He holds a PhD from the University of Minnesota. Professor Wyplosz is a frequent consultant to international organizations and various governments. He holds a PhD from Harvard University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note46 Figures
- Weight533 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCharles Wyplosz,Masahiro Kawai,Yung Chul Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.