Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe analysis will be conducted within an IS-LM model augmen-ted by the dynamics of money wages, private capital andpublic debt.This in turn requires a dynamic path of monetary and fiscalpolicy: As a response to the shock, the central bankcontinuouslyadapts the quantity of money so as to keep upfull employment all the time.
- Author(s)Michael Carlberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication17/06/1992
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Economics
- Place of PublicationHeidelberg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPhysica-Verlag GmbH & Co
- Content Note6 Tables, black and white; VIII, 194 p.
- Weight370 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.