All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEconomics is a broken science, living in a kind of Alice in Wonderland state believing in multiple, inconsistent, things at the same time. This book explains how the ideas of Darwin and Harvey could revolutionise economics, making it more scientific and understandable, and might even reveal the true origin of economic growth and inequality.
- Author BiographyDr George Cooper has worked for Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan and BlueCrest Capital Management in both fund management and investment strategy roles. George's first book, The Origin of Financial Crises, received critical acclaim for its clear explanation of the monetary policy errors leading up to the global financial crisis. Prior to joining the City, George worked as a research scientist at Durham University. He lives in London with his wife and two children.
- Author(s)George Cooper
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight522 g
- Width163 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.