CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionSteve Forbes's call for a return to the gold standard--a controversial but well-argued book written for both financial professionals and general business readers. Filled with dramatic anecdotes, as well as investing recommendations for today's difficult environment.
- Author BiographySteve Forbes is Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media. Mr. Forbes writes editorials for each issue of Forbes magazine under the heading of Fact and Comment. A widely respected economic prognosticator, he is the only writer to have won the highly prestigious Crystal Owl Award four times. The prize was formerly given by U.S. Steel Corporation to the financial journalist whose economic forecasts for the coming year proved most accurate. In both 1996 and 2000, Mr. Forbes campaigned for the Republican nomination for the U.S. Presidency. He continues to promote a flat tax, medical savings accounts, a new Social Security system for working Americans, parental choice of schools for their children, term limits and a strong national defense. Mr. Forbes' other books include Freedom Manifesto: Why Free Markets are Moral and Big Government Isn't (August 2012), How Capitalism Will Save Us (November 2009), Power Ambition and Flat Tax Revolution (2005), among others. Elizabeth Ames is a communications executive, speaker and author. She has written two previous books with Steve Forbes, How Capitalism Will Save Us and Freedom Manifesto. Forbes Media is a media, branding, and technology company that today reaches approximately 75 million people worldwide with its business message through print, digital, TV, conferences, research, social and mobile each month. Publications include Forbes magazine, a leading business magazine with a circulation of more than 900,000 in the U.S. Other publications include Forbes Asia, Forbes Europe, ForbesLife, a luxury lifestyle publication, and Forbes licensee editions published in over 30 countries. Forbes.com, launched in 1996, reaches almost 60 million unique visitors (according to Google Analytics). The company's growth has also been fueled by new brand extensions, including conferences, real estate, education, financial services and technology agreements.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ames,Steve Forbes
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight494 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.