CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionSignificantly rewritten and updated, this well known textbook covers the whole of monetary economics, from the role of money to international monetary relationships.
- Author BiographyCharles Goodhart is Norman Sosnow Professor of Banking and Finance at the London School of Economics. He has served as a monetary economist and as Chief Adviser at the Bank of England. He is the author of The Evolution of Central Banks.
- Author(s)Charles Goodhart
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note50
- Weight794 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.