All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.25Trending at £5.67
About this product
- DescriptionMoney Laundering Law and Regulation provides a practical, comprehensive guide to domestic anti-money laundering law and regulation. It covers the law on money laundering and terrorist financing together with the requirements of the Money Laundering Regulations 2007.
- Author BiographyRobin Booth is a partner at BCL Burton Copeland. He specializes in fraud, corruption and money laundering, and advises companies and individuals on corruption and money laundering risk and regulatory compliance. He is a member and former Chair of the Law Society's Money Laundering Task Force, and a former head of the Fraud Division of the Crown Prosecution Service. Simon Farrell QC is a barrister at 3 Raymond Buildings. He is recognized as an expert in commercial and tax fraud, confiscation and money laundering cases. He sits as a Recorder in the Crown Court. Guy Bastable is a partner at BCL Burton Copeland specializing in business crime and regulatory enforcement, including financial regulation, anti-money laundering compliance, asset recovery, and corporate manslaughter. Nicholas Yeo is a criminal barrister at 3 Raymond Buildings. He specializes in fraud and the proceeds of crime.
- Author(s)Guy Bastable,Nicholas Yeo,Robin Booth,Simon Farrell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight898 g
- Width174 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.