All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the defence of economic liberalism. This book presents an intellectual history of monetary nationalism from the ancient world to the present and explore why, in its modern incarnation, it represents the single greatest threat to globalization. It describes the state of international economic relations as both unusual and precarious.
- Author BiographyBenn Steil is senior fellow and director of international economics, Council on Foreign Relations, and founding editor of the journal International Finance. Manuel Hinds is a business and government consultant and former fellow, Council on Foreign Relations. He has twice served as minister of finance in El Salvador.
- Author(s)Benn Steil,Manuel Hinds
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCouncil on Foreign Relations Books
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note50 b-w illus.
- Weight453 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.