Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you find out all the facts about the way we use money. With facts, maths activities and tips, this title is suitable for young learners. It includes: complex ideas explained in an easy-to-understand way; information about the global economy; and, handy tips about saving and spending.
- Author BiographySean Callery has 12 years' experience as a primary school teacher. He now combines his classroom skills with his other passion - writing for children. He is the author of numerous non-fiction and fiction titles for primary age children. Sean visits primary schools regularly to run writing workshops, particularly with cross-curricular themes.
- Author(s)Sean Callery,Simon Adams,Simon Callery
- PublisherQED Publishing, a division of Quarto Publishing plc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatOther book format
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing, a division of Quarto Publishing plc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 5
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.