All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the discourses of aesthetics and philosophy alongside economic thought, arguing that their domains are not mutually exclusive. This book documents the extent to which economics influenced literature and philosophy and the surprising degree to which literature and philosophy participated in the creation of modern economic paradigms.
- Author BiographyRichard T. Gray is Byron W. and Alice L. Lockwood Professor in the Humanities at the University of Washington. He is the author of About Face: German Physiognomic Thought from Lavater to Auschwitz.
- Author(s)Richard T. Gray
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.