All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explores the economic lives of gays and lesbians in the US. It debunks common stereotypical ideas about gay privilege, income and consumer behaviour. The author disproves the assumption that gay men and lesbians are more affluent than heterosexuals, and analyzes issues that affect them.
- Author BiographyM. V. Lee Badgett is an associate professor of economics at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst and research director of the Institute for Gay and Lesbian Strategic Studies.
- Author(s)M. V. Lee Badgett
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleWorlds of Desire S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.